Thursday, October 14, 2010

The chill is running through the town...

so it's time to get ready for FALL!
Tyler grabbed some hay from my parents house the other day & some pumpkins as a little surprise! We were both itching to start getting that cozy Fall feeling going!


| I know it's our porch, but how cute is this?! If you were a Trick 'r Treater you would want to knock on this door right?! I talked to our neighbor Dixie & she let me know that there have been years where 300 kids have come to her door! Since this is my first time EVER with Trick or Treaters- I am looking forward to that Sunday night! |

One of my favorite things about this time of year is the excuse to have a candy bowl and a horrible addiction to Candy Corn! When I took this picture this was our second bowl full... and it is now gone! Don't tell my Dentist!



And of course.. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Clawdia! He is now on a diet because right before I took this picture he had trouble jumping up on this ledge - which is maybe 2.5 ft. off the ground! haha Tyler says it's his winter coat... I don't believe him! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment