Sunday, May 3, 2009

SURPRISE BRIDAL SHOWER!







SO Here's the story-
   Last Thursday, 4/30/09, there was a senior banquet which I signed up for with my two friends Cat and Kayla- prior to the banquet we had planned on going to Happy Hour- which is a weekly tradition. Cat took so long getting ready that Kayla and I left without her, due to my pushing that we were going to be late. We sit at the banquet and Kayla wants to leave early to go to Happy Hour ( Kayla isn't much of a pushy person so this was a little off) but I wanted to stay. We finally leave the banquet, go pick up Cat and head to my fav. Mexican restaurant Cisco's. ( which doesn't have a cheap happy hour OR pomegranate margaritas so I was a little off kilter as to why we were going there.) As we pull up to Cisco's, Kayla makes me put on a tin foil badge that says "bachelorette." At this point I am just perplexed. As we walk in Kayla, doesn't wait for the waitress but barges into the restaurant where I then see 3 heads pop out of the booth!  My 2 other roomies Lena & Cori are there along with Tyler's cousin Rachael!
 I am sooo excited that I have friends! We order drinks and food and carry on while more people join us! Then as I order my second drink I see Rachael wave to someone. Not thinking much since Kay just left for the bathroom, I turn around and see Maggie- Maggie was my roommate last year and this year, but graduated at semester- and I haven't seen her since. THEN the tears came!
 After a crazy time catching up, we all proceed to my room where I am told that we aren't done and tonight there is a theme. The Lingerie came out of the wood works- and had to be the most hilarious experience ever! 
 To say the least I felt so loved and special! I was so excited that my friends had taken the time out of their schedules to make me feel so amazing and Kayla was the mad schemer behind it all!  I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing night sprung on me. ( And if my German professor asks why I may not have done so great on my German test that was the day after this shower, I will gladly show him these pictures!)
     


1 comment:

  1. It seems that you really had a fun time with your friends.!! I really like your bridal lingerie.

    ReplyDelete