Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Week at CAL LU


Oh dear, this is my last week of Undergrad life- I am swamped- but only 4 1/2 more days left until freedom! :)
    I'm almost done with my take home final for Religion, which sounds easy, but is 10 plus pages of horror about Bugandan and Hopi Indian Cultures and the relation to Myths, Cosmos and Society- LAME! The class has been so easy until now! 
   All morning I have been studying my heart out, writing papers, applying for jobs, booking reservations for the honeymoon and seeing no end in sight!  A few more weeks and my life will be a little bit easier, especially since it will include a beach, beer, and 10 days of vacation for the honeymoon! 
  On top of the finals and finishing my online class ( which is not that close to being done yet) I have started to pack all of my belongings up in boxes and bags! I will be moving out of Grace Hall ( picture above) on Saturday! What a process!
  Other wonderful news- I got to enjoy an amazing night with my roommates and my old Roomie this past Friday night! Brittney and her husband came and visited us at Cal Lu ( their old stomping grounds) for the first time since Britt graduated last year! They recently moved from Seattle to Carpenteria and are expecting their first little baby! And it's a girl! It was so great to see her and Kyle- and they are coming back this weekend to camp out on the couch and watch graduation! I will update you more soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment