Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yikes....

Has it been awhile or WHAT?! HIIIII anyone who is reading this!!! I have to admit... I actually had to look up what my blog address was because it's been that long.. I FORGOT!!! & if I forgot I bet you did too!!!
But after a cold winter the flowers are FINALLY in bloom, the grass is getting greener & we have a few updates!!!! :) :) :)
Meet Yuma! The newest little addition of our family!

Isn't she cute!! And yes... we realized after we named her we have bad gender association with our pets! Yuma is a girl & Clawdia a boy! ;) Tyler adopted her from a local animal shelter and we have been having a blast having something else around! Especially with the nicer weather, we have been in the consecutive 50's all week!! YAY!

The same week we got Yuma we also had some special visitors from Denmark! Albert, Kasper & Frederick are on a road trip from coast to coast and made a stop in Ontario! ( We love when people do that!)

:) Here they are with Mom as they cook us a Danish meal!!!!!

So that's a little from us!! Not much but hopefully I will get better at this dang thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment