Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

One of the best things about this area is that you can go an hour any direction, and get the best country! For Labor Day Tyler & I met Lana & Marcus- ( Marcus had a bear tag) & it was a blast! Both of us came home relaxed & refreshed! Tyler, Lana & Marcus went out the second day searching for a good Bear & I went on an 8 mile walk.. which ended up being a hike! I let the curiosity get the best of me and reaaaally wanted to see what was at the top! Pretty good gratification!
This was the view:



It was a little chilly for the beginning of Sept. & Fall is starting to creep in! Time to search for some Fall decorations! :) Anyone have cute craft ideas? It's also Football/ Hunting Season which means my time might just be freed up a little!
Here are a few others of the weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment