Sunday, August 22, 2010

I feel loved!

I turned 23 this week, and usually when it comes to birthdays I feel older than I am actually turning! In turning 23, I feel happy, inspired, driven and most of all loved. On Wednesday Kailey, who I haven't seen in MONTHS, came into town from California! I got to spend a night full of laughs! We also got to enjoy my new birthday present... an AMAZING new camera! Tyler did a great job, and a LOT of research on the camera that he was going to get me! THANK YOU! :) Below is a picture of one of the first pictures we took and even tested out the self timer! SO AWESOME!




Then, on Friday HEATHER came to visit me! I couldn't have been more excited to have a week full of best friends! Who gets that! We enjoyed a weekend of P.F. Changs, Boise Saturday Market, CNR & some sun time! I can't thank the people in my life enough for making me feel so special and loved for my birthday! Thank you soooo much!





No comments:

Post a Comment