Friday, July 2, 2010

The Pull:




This past week has been nothing short of a challenging one, although really good in so many ways! Tyler got a 2 week vacation from work, where he has been twiddling his thumbs waiting for me to get off of work... okay maybe not- but he has been enjoying the sleeping in & not going to work at midnight every night! I have been consumed with the usual, and recent "challenges" have really made us reflect on where we are now, and where we want to be! I have been feeling the pull of me focusing something more than WORK all of the time. I am so blessed to have had two jobs & have been doing it fairly easily for the past 6 months, but this week was not an easy one. It was up and down, and even lower and then up again .. 888 < --- T87[ <-- Clawdia says hi! ( he has a habit of chasing my fingers.. ) anyways, it's time to listen to my heart... and start up a budget. I gave my 2 weeks at the other job, so that I could really focus on ITS :)!
YIPPEEEEEEE wooo hoooo... can we afford that.. who care's I'm tired .. and many more things ran through my head, but most importantly.. it's time. So make plans with me.. I can hang out on the weekends! YAY!
The blessings we have had have gotten us here, and I know that there are more to come- but it's time to start this chapter.
Don't even think it... no babies! haha
On another note.. to conclude the last post.. Tyler's birthday was a success!!! In addition to new tires & a leveling kit Tyler also came home with a lawn mower & a new storage cabinet for the garage! Banoffee Pie for birthday cake, with beer and ribs galore!!! We went shooting & then to the pool and then we took a 5 hour nap before bed hahah! Don't judge us, the beer was too good! We will take pictures for the 4th & hope you all are having a great weekend! :)
P.S. - I was serious about that hanging out! What am I going to do when I only work 40 hrs a week?! :)


1 comment:

  1. Now that you will have time - we definitely need to hang out! You just let us know when you are free!

    ReplyDelete