Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a Brick.... HOUSE!




:) Tyler and I have been looking for houses for awhile now- getting geared up to leave my childhood bedroom at my parents house and get a place of our own! We had looked around at a few but the "brick house" caught our attention!
Well, the offer has been accepted and the move "in" date is April 30th! I am posting a few pictures from the realty sites- but will post loads more when we get in & start putting our own touch on the place! :) We are both so overjoyed and ready for another chapter in our lives! Now you all will have a place to come and stay!!!!! Book your flights! :)

I will be leaving soon for Cloud 9- Pendleton, Coors Light, Tyler, Dane, Jason & Luke = all of my favorites in a room- I might have to add a pomegranate margarita in there too! Can't wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Soooo happy for you guys! And we will be more than willing to help you with the move! :) Just let us know when and where and we'll bring our trailer over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna!!! I'm so happy for you guys. What an amazing time for you two. I think Brittney and I will have to make a trip up to see you and visit, with Emma of course :)

    Love you guys so much, and can't wait to reconnect. Kyle

    ReplyDelete